Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Peacoats....In The City Centre, Aberdeen











































I met these two guys the same day. When I came home and checked taken photos, 
I realised that both of them were wering the same type of jacket in the same colour!
How amazing is this comparison!! It shows exactly how different way of thinking and 
sense of style has any of us. I'm pretty sure If we found third person wearing the same jacket, 
it would be another example of individuality.
First stylization reminds my The Oasis music band. This style I think is more followed in England 
than in Scotland. That's why I was surprised when I saw him dressed like that.
Second stylization is so masculine and stylish, and so simple at the same time. 
Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!