Friday, August 2, 2013

March Hare Market....Boys Brigade HQ, Crimon Place, Aberdeen

The March Hare Craft & Vintage Market is a regular monthly market in Aberdeen.
I went there last weekend for the very first time and I was nicely surprised that we have such an interesting market in Aberdeen. The market features an eclectic selection of stallholders from vintage fashion to handmade furnishings. It's a free event and doors are open from 11am-4pm. I'm pretty sure that I will visit the market next month! Join me!

March Hare Market website:  http://www.marchharemarket.co.uk/index.html







And this is one of my favourite buyers:

Sea Breeze Crafts 

All the goods are handmade by The Author - Kasia K - with Eco- friendly jute - very durable fiber with a beautiful, natural look. As she says about herself: "I love nature and I'm the happiest when I'm surrounded by it".
Jute fibre is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
It doesn’t need pesticides or fertilizers to grow. It is one of the most versatile natural fibres that has been used in raw materials for packaging, textiles, non-textile, construction, and agricultural sectors.

Visit the websit e for more details: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeaBreezeStore?page=1


Fabric notebook
Fabric phone cover
Tote shopping eco bag

I'm sure that you will find something interesting for yourself! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!